Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mint + Blazer

My hubs and I went out to a nice steak/seafood place right on the water on Labor Day.  I wanted to wear something cute, still summery but would be sufficient to keep me warm enough when the sun went down.  Please excuse the hair... I took this picture when we got home and the ocean breeze was not kind!




 Blazer: Nordstrom Rack (similar
Necklace: Nordstrom Crystal
Tank: Nordstrom Rack (similar
Skinnys: True Religion
Shoes: Steve Madden

This morning on my run I was so grateful for the beautiful city that I live in and I just wanted to share that with you guys!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Great colors!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, so pretty! You should enlist the hubs to take the outfit shots haha. Stopping by from WIWW on The Pleated Poppy! Check out my What I Wore post at www.yourstrulyblog.com if you have a chance xoxo

    ReplyDelete