Saturday, August 25, 2012

Front/Back or Back/Front

The thing I love about this shirt is you could wear it either way, buttons in the back or front.  Today I choose back because I was wearing my cute new necklace and didn't want to take away from that.  I paired it with my bright pink skinnys, still trying to live each last day of summer!  

TIP OF THE DAY: One tip I always do with wearing skinnys is paring tight pants with a loose top, or vise versa, loose pants with a tighter top.  I think this rule of thumb always works and helps bring balance to any outfit.

Skinnys: Nordstrom Rack
Top: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Tai Pan Trading Company bought yesterday ($19.97 before my 25% coupon)


3 comments:

  1. i agree with your tip!! love that back of that shirt and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stripes! And that pretty necklace! What a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love this shirt! I love the fact that you can wear it either way. And I totally agree with you on the fashion tip!

    ReplyDelete